[FC] Trans Mount to Rear C/M Torque

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 6 16:45:20 EDT 2014

Thanks to all who replied. Bob has better eyes than I do. Though I see why I missed it. I was looking under the transmission/suspension sections when it was under Engine. The torque was in the manual on page 6A 18. My Rampside now has two new trans mounts and a new LH side trans mounting bracket to trans bolt. I took some of the slop out of my shifter while I was under there by making small bushings to make up for the enlarged/worn coupling holes for the shift shaft pin. I'll replace the coupling at some point in the future. Thanks again.

Greg
Dearborn, MI