[FC] Maxis Tires

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 20:29:38 EDT 2014

I put a set of Maxxis ww MA-1 - size 195/75 R14 on my Rampside last
September.  On Oct 2 I had a major surgery and a minor one seven weeks
later.  I've only put about 3 or 400 miles on these tires (due to recovery
and a severe winter) - so no long tern experience here, but they do seem
fine.

Later, JR