[FC] Rampside Passenger Window Issue

Dusty Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 12:38:24 EDT 2014

Aside from what Ken has suggested, you should check the rollers on the window regulator arms for wear on the roller itself, and binding of the roller rivet.  Also the channel that the rollers operate in, might be clogged with old grease and grime.  Once you have a window out, you should clean everything, and also install new window channels to keep the window secure in the opening.  The original window channels were riveted in, but today, you can put them back in by gluing them in place with a 2 part epoxy.  Use some nylon wire ties to hold them in place until the glue sets.  I used a wooden dowel in the channel to spread the pressure for a tight fit.
Paul in CT