[FC] load floor color

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 20:04:05 EDT 2014

Cal Clark went to a lot of trouble to come up with a formula for about as
correct a match as possible.
You might want to ask him. I made my own years ago for mine , but do not
try for true stock any more , plus I went with a non slip ramp and a home mix
 color for the bed  using a rustoleum  gray as a base. I think I  added a
touch of  dark green , and black. This color was mentioned at one  of the
body shop suppliers in our area years ago. Now  I use a grey engine  paint that
can be matched with a spray can. I USE my truck...
Regards, Tim Colson
63 Rampy
unknown year Crampy
other group red stuff.

In a message dated 3/10/2014 4:07:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,