[FC] Vinyl Seat Covers

Rod Murray rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Tue Mar 25 18:32:50 EDT 2014

Same size as the greenbriers and corvans :)

Seriously, seems doubtful given the unique smaller size of the FC line.

Rod Murray
Senior Director, Production and Game Presentation
Pittsburgh Penguins
rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Office: 412-255-1906 | Fax: 412-255-1980 | Mobile: 412-719-3449
CONSOL Energy Center | 1001 Fifth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219