[FC] Corvanatics Website additions

Steve Spilatro spilatrs at marietta.edu
Mon May 5 10:29:45 EDT 2014

Hi All,
Wanted to let everyone know that I have recently added a slew of new Corvair 95 brochures to the Corvanatics website, which you will find at http://www.corvair.org/chapters/corvanatics/brochures.php.  Thanks to Ed Bittman who recently provided many of the these for scanning. There are 27 in total. If anyone has brochures that are missing and you're willing to send for scanning, let me know. Thanks also to Corsa for providing the server space for this growing collection.
See you in Tacoma.

Steve S
Corvanatics Webmaster