[FC] Largest Tire Diameter

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Fri May 9 10:36:58 EDT 2014

Jon,

THere is a lot of room in the wheelwells, but the pivot in the rear from the swing axles can make a difference.   That said, Ive seen some big meats stuffed in there.

Another consideration - the bigger the diameter, the slower you are going to accellerate and the less accurate the speedo is going to be.    The FCs arent rocket sleds to begin with, and this wont help.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX
64 Brier 110/PG with 95 heads
67 500 4 dr 110/PG/AC (Crunched)