[FC] clutch

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Wed May 14 12:12:42 EDT 2014

Re:  clutch linkage at the transmission subframe.I will take a pic and then send a photo of mine. I bought an aftermarket cable from a west coast vendor and it did not fit the standard bracket area ( mine was rusted and gone anyway) so I fabbed one up. Along the way I learned a couple things about these linkages. The cable- to- clutch rod bracket must be rock solid :..it cannot bend even a tiny bit. There is Just enough travel in the clutch pedal to disengage the clutch so take all the slack you can from the various connections.Tim werner  '61 Rampy 140 4 spd