[FC] antenna

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 07:45:41 EDT 2014

After someone broke my antenna off I looked at how the factory installed it.  Why they made it so hard to replace I'll never know. I ran the wire through behind the grill with a grommet so air won't leak in. Worked perfect and I'm glad I did it that way because someone has broken it off again.
Paul Fox