[FC] 1964 Rampy Project for sale

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sun Nov 23 22:13:39 EST 2014

It is not a 64. The shifter would have been on the floor and it is showing coming out from the seat bottom. He probably doesn't have a title if he didn't know the correct year of the truck. Also if the paint is all primer it certainly isn't unrestored, me think.
KC

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com