[FC] 1964 Rampy Project for sale

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Nov 26 11:28:16 EST 2014

It also has a '61 fan.

Joel McGregor

From: Corvanatics [corvanatics-bounces at corvair.org] on behalf of wern3--- via Corvanatics [corvanatics at corvair.org]
Subject: Re: [FC] 1964 Rampy Project for sale

Kev and corvanatics:RE: The Kentucky Rampy that is purportedly a '64 but is shown with the horizontal shifter and the early model engine door is painted with a coat of gray primer. The primer is applied by used-car sellers when they wish to promote their car as having "body work finished and ready to paint" claim to newbies in the hobby. However, when I see an old car in primer,  I assume the owner bondoed the body holes and then primered the vehicle to hide the poor condition of the body. His $6,000. asking price is a joke.