[FC] Hot Running Issue

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Sep 5 19:38:35 EDT 2014

He replied to me privately, he's running a Pertronics Flamethrower coil.
I've had the same problem twice with a Flamethrower and the same problem
with a chrome Acell (same as a Petronics? Identical other than the sticker)
coil.  Every time it was solved by putting the stock coil back on.  It may
be a coincidence, but I think not.

dp