[FC] FC Corvair dash speaker size

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 16:51:07 EDT 2014

Rod,

Been a long time for me. I do not think the AM/FM radio was ever truly
offered in an early or FC Corvair. I don't  think it could be dlr overed
because it doen't fit . Now,  I certainly could be wrong. The other thing is
, I think the spkr is a special size for the FC. I am forwarding this to
Corvanatics so maybe someone can help you.

Chuck Sadek