[FC] 1961 Paint information

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Wed Aug 12 09:51:00 EDT 2015

I lost the email address but one of us Corvanatics on here last week was seeking paint code information.I looked at my steel plate under the dash and there are two lines concerning the truck The top line reads "trim" with "STD" (I assume standard not a sexually transmitted disease). Below that is  "paint" and the code is "727-G" My wife says that the truck is green, I think it is more of a  blue-green teal. This board does not allow pictures so no help for you there. The truck's bodywork and primer was done by me, then she was painted by Maaco.  The color is a teal color from the 1990 GM catalog, and is VERY Very close to the 1961 color. If you re-send your email I can send a photo to your regular email. Tim Werner1961 Rampy 140-4-speed.