[FC] Fwd: reluctantly letting go

Michael Emanuele rampside1 at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 31 11:22:29 EST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	reluctantly letting go
Date: 	Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:54:16 -0500
From: 	Michael Emanuele <rampside1 at roadrunner.com>
To: 	virtualvairs-request at corvair.org

*First let me say Happy New Year to all.
   This is not easy for me but due to a terminal illness that is
progressing much faster than anticipated I am going to have to start
liquidating my Corvairs. I have a 64 Monza Four Door that is 90%
original with 21,000 original miles, Dessert Beige in color,which is
white to me. This is a beautiful car and can be driven anywhere. If
there are any serious buyers out there I can be contacted off list and
will provide a complete and detailed description along with pictures. I
will be asking $8,000 for her. I will not give it away,It is that good.
I have a few parts here and also my Rampside which is a work in process.
Vehicles are located in Northeast Ohio. The Monza is ready for the road
and I would not hesitate to drive it across country.
  As it is very difficult for me to speak, e-mail is the best way for me
to communicate. It may take me a couple of days to respond to any
inquiries.
   Again Happy New Year to all,
     Mike Emanuele
*