[FC] the search goes on

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jul 19 19:39:48 EDT 2015

Still looking for a Greenbrier or 2nd choice a wagon. Requirements are that it is a running,stopping,turning,driving vehicle and has an automatic. ABSOLUTELY NO PROJECTS,I have one now with my Bell phone van that will last me a long time.
 I have my original un-restored 1960 sedan as a trade up,down or sideways.It is a certified "survivor" by VCCA and SCG.Turn the key and drive,new tires,complete brake system last winter,major tune-up and re-seal in March 2015. Write for more details.
 Anything like this out there? Ed Dade City,Florida  ebittman at tampabay.rr.com