[FC] Fc engine shroud fabric

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Mar 13 14:35:19 EDT 2015

I used the correct fabric and .030 stainless wire to look like staples. I
bought a roll of it years ago from Cotrofeld Automotive in VT. I think there
are  pictures on the web of my methods.
Regards, Tim Colson   CNYCC
http://corvair.de/n2vzd/#engineshrouds

In a message dated 3/13/2015 9:32:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
corvanatics at corvair.org writes:

Uh,  sorry about that subject line.  stupid auto correct.  thanks  again

Mobile device...Have a great day!

> On Mar 13, 2015, at  9:29 AM, Rod Murray <rmurray8996 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm  just about done with the engine installation on my 64 van can anyone
share a  photo or information regarding the shroud fabric setup that runs
along the  rear edge of the engine below the service door?
> Many Thx.
>
> Rod
> Restoration on a shoestring
> Pittsburgh  3RC