[FC] “everyday” work Truck

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun May 10 19:53:27 EDT 2015

I used to carry 3 50gallon drums of gasoline in my rampy for the boat with
no issues. I ran it to my dock and used a 1 inch gas hose with shut off
nozzle  to fill the boat. This is with stock (original with180,000 miles)
 I also delivered @ 1000 lbs of scrap lead for fishing tackle and
downrigger weights many times to the salmon fishing shops @35 miles away in  Oswego
NY.
empty , it rides very well , and was just aligned recently on the newest
Hunter alignment machine.
 I now run a 270 cam , .060 Clarks full fin cylinders etc , with 110hp
heads 53 jets with VERY good results on the highway. It is a real pleasure to
keep up on super highways with no effort. This is with a 3:55 powerglide,
195R70X14 tires. We have been @1000 miles this year with this setup.
Regards, Tim Colson