[FC] Philip Allen Trickey

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Tue Aug 2 09:05:06 EDT 2016

Dear CorvanaticsI received a sad phone call last night from Gail Trickey. Her husband Philip Trickey recently passed away and she wanted to notify as many of his old Corvair club buddies as possible.In this day of cell phones, a list of land-line phone numbers from 1996 is inadequate and so I wanted to put this out there. Visitation will be at Evans funeral home in Milford, Ohio tomorrow, Wednesday August 3 from 6 until 8.Phil was a friendly helpful man who was always ready to give advice or lend a hand to other corvair fanatics. I know he helped me many times.Thank youTim Wernerex-officio Corvair Club of Cincinnati