[FC] Looking for Rampside Parts

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation vairtec at optimum.net
Wed Dec 21 17:48:53 EST 2016

Jack, I *think* that I have an NOS front grille, but I am not certain.
My parts stash is in a rental unit some miles from my home and I will
not have an opportunity to check until after Christmas if not the New
Year.  If you do not find one, let me know.

As for the rear grille brackets, I think your best bet is to restore a
used set.  Should be relatively easy to find, I would guess, since every
Greenbrier had 'em and the pickups and panels had 'em in '61 and '62.

--Bob