[FC] Rampside Mirrors

Darren Pralle dpralle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:22:36 EDT 2016

The original rearview mirrors for the rampside have an offset mounting lug.
The only thing I've found that comes close is a mirror for a CJ2
JEEP. Search the web or ebay for "Rearview Mirror 5" round NOS Jeep Willys
CJ2A" and you'll see what I'm talking about. They are relatively cheap, but
only appear to come in army green, so if you'll need to paint it.  If
you're looking for chrome, you'll have to look elsewhere.

Couple it with a '60s Chevy pickup mirror arm, search for "Chevy Pickup PU
Truck Outer Exterior Mirror Arm - Chrome / Left CPMR6066-2L" and you'll be
good to go.