[FC] Addresses

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Jul 29 08:59:43 EDT 2017

 Guys and Gals,
    Please look at to whom you are sending things to when you hit reply all. Most things only need to go to the Corvanatics email addy, IF there is someone you know that is NOT on the list and want it to also go to them then add their address.

Here is an example;
     Steven Spilatro via Corvanatics corvanatics at corvair.orghide details
To     Rod Murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Cc     kentsu kentsu at corvairkid.com, chevrobilia chevrobilia at juno.com, antkoto antkoto at bctonline.com, CORVANATICS corvanatics at corvair.org

Now I am NOT picking on any one person here because everyone does it sometime but if you look at all the addresses all of these people are already on the email list and get 2 messages! To many addresses and I get a bounce message telling me so!

Remove the extra addresses, they are not needed.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/