[FC] Wanted 1964 front air vent seal. GM part #386199

Stuart Gipson stuartgipson at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 16:31:35 EDT 2017

Hi are you talking about a flexible seal that goes behind the grill or the plastic door that opens and closes behind the grill on 64 and 65 models I believe. I have the door and lever assembly. Stuart

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Merv Krull via Corvanatics<corvanatics at corvair.org> wrote:   Check with Clarks Corvair ... ?
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm BC