[FC] Rampside for sale

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Tue Nov 28 12:56:34 EST 2017

I am in the process of putting my  Rampside up for sale. My Rampy is a restored 1961 Rampside with a 1966 140 4-carb engine and a 4-speed. 5K miles since the motor, clutch, diff.,  and heads were totally redone. Underside has all been sandblasted, new steel welded in to replace parts of unibody, then painted.  Paint: -VG Interior: ex. Chrome is exc. New interior from Clarks W/ original fabric, $12,900 OBO. I can email pix