[FC] Table Transport

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 08:09:30 EST 2018

I have a table at my place that needs to get to the Oregon area for Ultravan 001. It is a period correct and correct brand for the Ultra. The table is not really overly large but it is round and big enough I don't trust any shipping company that we can afford to get it across the country. Is there a way that we can "leapfrog" it across the country within our community?

As an example, I would meet someone going across the Ohio/Indiana turnpike. If that person was going in a westerly direction 2-500 miles and then at some point another person just happened to be going from that point towards the NW area 2-500 miles or more.

I will coordinate this and be the contact person if we can get this off the ground. I know this works because I know of a dog that got transported across the country in the same manner to a new furever home!

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.