[FC] crank gear

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sat Feb 24 11:25:56 EST 2018

You can heat it up as much as you want in toaster oven, hot.. I would do
around 400 degrees F. Cool crank as much as you can with key in it. Set
crank all up in press with key, pressing jigs, rings, sockets, whatever you
will use to finish the job if the gear doesn't drop all the way on. Then be
ready and quick like a bunny!  Smile

Good Luck

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----From: Corvanatics