[FC] Documenting stock FC wheel changes

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 22:51:47 EDT 2018

The safety bead rims came in 1962 and the bumps on the rim for the hub cap were there in 1961. Again in 1962 they disappeared with the incoming safety bead.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.