[FC] <VV> FC Steering Wheel Shaft Size

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 16:54:47 EDT 2018

I have a nut and washer  here from a greenbrier steering box. I think the only difference between car and FC was thickness , not positive. car ones are thicker? When looking for that one (I just tested it on a box here) I found a horn button for 67 wood wheel in nice shape. I am going by the plastic bag it is in with markings. I might have bought it for the wood wheel on my Rampy , but made a nice one from a damaged 64 button by painting it wrinkle to match my dash.
Regards, Tim Colson