[FC] Questions

Eric Kirven ultravan345 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 00:21:50 EDT 2018

Hi and Happy Easter to All,
I have a couple, six questions.
For anyone who has changed to a dual master cylinder:
Do you need to modify the opening in the floor to service it? If so, what did you do?
Sticking with brakes:
Anyone put Disc brakes in the front? Is so, what parts did you use? Did you have to change wheels?
For those who are OEM:
The plastic defroster vents in the dash:
What color should they be?
I have several some are painted and some are a grayish color with no paint.Standard vs Deluxe trim?
Last Question:
I am still looking for the seal for the plastic air door behind the grill (I believe it is 64/64) that lets air into the cab.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,Eric