[FC] Questions

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 08:07:20 EDT 2018

I know it seems the popular thing to do but the FC does not need disc brakes. Good working drum brakes are more than adequate for the FC.

As far as the dual master goes if you look around there is a Cadillac master cyl that has the outlets on the opposite side so the lines don't go right into the frame rail. I think it also has a bolt top and with care can be serviced through the floor opening. The bail wire top is a real pain to open and latch through the opening.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.