[FC] 62 Greenbrier For Sale

Jack Scovel scovel_dg at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 15:30:09 EDT 2018

Hello,I have a 1962 Corvair Greenbrier for sale $5200
I have owned it for 6 years.  It was an Arizona vehicle, so it has a great patina, I don't think there are any rust throughs.  I use Penetrol on the exterior to preserve its beauty.  It was my daily driver for two years.  I drove 2 1/2 hrs for work every other week, and delivered my daughter to and from school.
FEATURES:- three bench seats- original jack- spare tire - sun tach on steering column- 4 speed transmission- went through the whole drivetrain three years ago.    *102 high compression heads
    *all new gaskets (no engine oil leaks)    *honed cylinders - new rings    *reground cam with modern grind
    *adjusted transaxle lash    *went through transmission    *rebuilt carburetors    *inspected and adjusted all brakes    *new throwout bearing    *inspected clutch    *Harley Davidson 1550 duel exhaust
-Hydraulic clutch (slave and master cylinder)
NEEDS:- speedo does not work (cracked bottom connector)- fuel gauge (gauge works....might be at tank)- front window has crack- It was an Arizona vehicle so all the rubber is crusty, hard or disintegrated.
The van got 10th place at the "Van Fest NW" this year.
Please call email or text Jack at:541-994-4000 scovel_dg at yahoo.com