[FC] <VV> One of the Worst Trucks?!?

roboman91324 at aol.com roboman91324 at aol.com
Wed May 8 16:02:49 EDT 2019

Danny,
Thanks for the advice.  I realize that AOL and pretty much every commercial enterprise on the internet has an agenda to make money.  Most of them do this by attracting advertisers who pay them for the exposure.  I do not begrudge them their desire to make money.  That's the American way.  I posted what I did to highlight more bits of misinformation about our Corvairs.  Though I mentioned "click-bait" in a negative way, that was not the main purpose of my posts.  I think you missed my point.  Despite your opening sentence, I think lots of people on VV and Corvnatics care about the unwarranted disrespect our cars suffer.  I do.  Do you?