[FC] Oil Coming Out Dip Stick Cover

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 08:08:18 EST 2021

Any engine that has sat a long time will have lots of blow by at first. That may or may not clear up. Make sure that you have a good gasket on the oil cap. The more you run the engine the better it may get, rings are probably stuck. Although if there was any rust in the cylinders the rings may not be doing much.
Running time will tell.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.