[FC] Stock Is

Molly Bacon turkelbaycottage at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 10:04:56 EST 2021

Hi Eric,
Steve Spilatro has been running a series of 'Stock Was' articles in the Corvanatics newsletter.
Specific topic requests can be sent to Steve. He can always be contacted through the Corvanatics website Officers page, https://www.corvair.org/chapters/corvanatics/officers.php Send a Message section at the bottom of the page. Select Historian to send it to.

Molly BaconCorvanatics Secretary/Treasurer/Newsletter Editor