[FC] FC Springs

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 12:08:50 EDT 2021

Hi everyone, as of today I will have shipped out 2 sets of springs and 7 sets of springs and shocks. I would like to thank everyone for their patience in this endeavor that has ordered from me. The 2 sets of springs should already be delivered and I expect the 7 going out today will be anywhere from 2 to 4 days for delivery. I do have more so if anyone is on the fence about getting a set I'll have them.
Thanks again.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.