[FC] FC elec fuel pump mounting

Alma Quesnel almajim at att.net
Wed Aug 3 18:59:27 EDT 2022

I converted my ’63 Corvair 95 to fuel injection. I first used an external high-pressure electric fuel pump. A few years later, I received great help in converting to an in-tank electric high- pressure pump. The pump is mounted through a hole located at the back of the tank. Fuel no longer comes from the supply pipe on the sending unit sending unit on top of the tank. Instead, it now serves as the fuel return point. I don’t have any information on low pressure in-tank pumps.

Jim