[FC] Newly Registered participant but not new to Corvair's

Vairtec Corporation vairtec at optimum.net
Sun Nov 5 15:44:40 EST 2023

Ken Hand, as a side note to your side note, the proper "stock"
orientation of the rear side door inside handle is pointing straight
up.  Originally, the '64 deluxe Greenbriers had a sticker on the side
edge of the door, visible only when the intermediate door was open, that
read, "PUSH."  By pushing on the handle from outside, the door would open.

--Bob