[NoVa-Corvairs] Corvair Show at EMMR

Gary Weber glweber7410 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 10:29:09 EDT 2026


 Greg,Have fun showing your very unique car!Art,Do you have a route planned out yet?  I'd like to meet up with you guys and caravan there.  Let me know.Gary
    On Wednesday, September 16, 2026 at 07:16:43 AM EDT, Greg Walthour <63redbrier at comcast.net> wrote:  
 
   Hi, Gary!  I had it on the calendar, but my wife and I are going up to Delaware Monday thru Saturday next week for the Glidden tour in our 1928 Franklin Series 12B Convertible Coupe.  Have fun and drive safe!  Greg  
  On 09/15/2026 2:07 PM EDT Gary Weber via Novacc-list <novacc-list at corvair.org> wrote:            Hi,   Is anyone planning on going to the Central PA car show at EMMR this Saturday 9-19 -26?  I am planning on going and it looks like the weather may cooperate.  This has been a good show in the past and the museum is something to check out.  You can register on the day of the show.   If you are going and would like to caravan up there let me know.  A few years back we met at the park&ride lot on I270 at Diamond Ave.(rt.117)  From there we headed up US 15 to the show.   Gary Weber   443-994-9299   _______________________________________________ 
Novacc-list mailing list 
Novacc-list at corvair.org 
http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/novacc-list 
   
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/novacc-list/attachments/20260916/13278e8a/attachment.html>


More information about the Novacc-list mailing list