<html class="apple-mail-supports-explicit-dark-mode"><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto">Have fun on the tour! I'd love to see that Franklin some time- I'm originally from Syracuse NY, and so have a soft spot for them.<div><br></div><div>Good luck! <div><br></div><div><div><div dir="ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div><div dir="ltr"><br><blockquote type="cite">On Sep 16, 2026, at 4:19 PM, Gary Weber via Novacc-list <novacc-list@corvair.org> wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type="cite"><div dir="ltr"><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div class="ydpc9012b4ayahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div></div>
<div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Greg,</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Have fun showing your very unique car!</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Art,</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Do you have a route planned out yet? I'd like to meet up with you guys and caravan there. Let me know.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Gary</div><div><br></div>
</div><div id="yahoo_quoted_0466926081" class="yahoo_quoted">
<div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
<div>
On Wednesday, September 16, 2026 at 07:16:43 AM EDT, Greg Walthour <63redbrier@comcast.net> wrote:
</div>
<div><br></div>
<div><br></div>
<div><div id="yiv8832231227"><div>
<div style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;color:#333333;">
<span style="font-family:helvetica;font-size:12pt;">Hi, Gary! I had it on the calendar, but my wife and I are going up to Delaware Monday thru Saturday next week for the Glidden tour in our 1928 Franklin Series 12B Convertible Coupe. Have fun and drive safe! Greg</span>
</div>
<blockquote type="cite">
<div id="yiv8832231227yqt84327" class="yiv8832231227yqt1572914293"><div>
On 09/15/2026 2:07 PM EDT Gary Weber via Novacc-list <novacc-list@corvair.org> wrote:
</div>
<div>
</div>
<div>
</div>
<div style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;" class="yiv8832231227yahoo-style-wrap">
<div dir="ltr">
Hi,
</div>
<div dir="ltr">
Is anyone planning on going to the Central PA car show at EMMR this Saturday 9-19 -26? I am planning on going and it looks like the weather may cooperate. This has been a good show in the past and the museum is something to check out. You can register on the day of the show.
</div>
<div dir="ltr">
If you are going and would like to caravan up there let me know. A few years back we met at the park&ride lot on I270 at Diamond Ave.(rt.117) From there we headed up US 15 to the show.
</div>
<div dir="ltr">
Gary Weber
</div>
<div dir="ltr">
443-994-9299
</div>
</div></div> _______________________________________________
<br clear="none">Novacc-list mailing list
<br clear="none">Novacc-list@corvair.org
<br clear="none">http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/novacc-list
</blockquote>
</div></div></div>
</div>
</div></div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>Novacc-list mailing list</span><br><span>Novacc-list@corvair.org</span><br><span>http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/novacc-list</span><br></div></blockquote></div></div></div></body></html>