RMC List - Free tickets to Goodguys car show in Loveland today and tomorrow

George Murnock geomuck at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 12:04:39 EDT 2026


Hi group! I have two passes to the Goodguys show in Loveland, good for both
today (Saturday) and tomorrow (Sunday). Free to anyone who would like them.
I went yesterday with the Corvair, and it was a great time.

I'm in Firestone, so if you're coming north for the show, I could meet you
at the Longmont exit on I-25 and hand over the tickets either day. Note
that the passes are for both days, so I can't split them up (meaning:
someone can't take Saturday for someone else to take Sunday).

If you're interested, just let me know!

George
george at murnock.com
(720) 378-8455 (text or leave a voicemail please)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/rmc-list/attachments/20260912/06959074/attachment.html>


More information about the RMC-List mailing list