<div dir="ltr">Hi folks,<div><br></div><div>I'm a bit slow getting to this but our next meeting is 3 October 2026, 1:30 PM (13:30 Hrs)  at the Blue Bonnet Restaurant, 457 S. Broadway.</div><div><br></div><div>As usual, I don't have much specific on my mind at the moment, but stuff will come up.  I am plannong to go to the Fan Belt Toss in Palm Springs, CA on 23-25 October.  It seems so far I will be solo but I'd welcome fellow travellers.  Also, start thinking about changes in club officers to be executed (changed, not shot) in December.  Note the PPCC Holiday meal is 5 December for planning purposes.  Is Dylan our event planner?</div><div><br></div><div>It seems the zoom meeting set up gets a little more complicated so I try not to mess it up.  My intent is to have people able to join at any time without being admitted.  I have attendees video set to off so if you join and wish to have your video on, please set it to on.  I record the meetings just in case, not for future blackmail.</div><div><br></div><div>Regards,</div><div><br></div><div>Mike</div><div><br></div><div>  <span style="background-color:transparent">Michael Piper is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.</span></div><br>Topic: October RMC Meeting<br>Time: Oct 3, 2026 13:30 Mountain Time (US and Canada)<br><br>Join Zoom Meeting<br><a href="https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82785297569?pwd=0fexCdkJZ5I2akQ9erxas46Nzatlw8.1">https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82785297569?pwd=0fexCdkJZ5I2akQ9erxas46Nzatlw8.1</a><br><br>Join and take notes<br><a href="https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82785297569?pwd=0fexCdkJZ5I2akQ9erxas46Nzatlw8.1&mynotes=on">https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82785297569?pwd=0fexCdkJZ5I2akQ9erxas46Nzatlw8.1&mynotes=on</a><br><br>Meeting chat link<br><a href="https://us02web.zoom.us/launch/jc/82785297569">https://us02web.zoom.us/launch/jc/82785297569</a><br><br>Meeting ID: 827 8529 7569<br>Passcode: 129892<br><br>---<br><br>One tap mobile<br>+17193594580,,82785297569#,,,,*129892# US<br>+12532158782,,82785297569#,,,,*129892# US (Tacoma)<br><br><br>---<br><br>Join by SIP<br>• <a href="mailto:82785297569@zoomcrc.com">82785297569@zoomcrc.com</a><br><br>Join instructions<br><a href="https://us02web.zoom.us/meetings/82785297569/invitations?signature=ZS2qOECn1j7q7HOMJjgOCZ7pjHyMq743aUFVGpv-B6U">https://us02web.zoom.us/meetings/82785297569/invitations?signature=ZS2qOECn1j7q7HOMJjgOCZ7pjHyMq743aUFVGpv-B6U</a><br><br></div>