[SCG] Win some Corvair spending money by identifying Fisher Body tag accessory codes

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Sat Nov 19 02:17:41 EST 2005

Hi,
Looks like great fun! Congrats on a well executed idea.

Maybe we should give the person who finds the 63 Oakland Power Top code a
REALLY special prize, though. Since Oakland didn't build converts!

Dave

http://members.cox.net/whubbell/Stock%20Corvair%20Group/Hello%20to%20all%
20new%20and%20prior%20members.htm