[SCG] Re: SCG meeting

Dave Ellis dellis1 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 14:23:47 EST 2005

Larry.....The point I was attempting to make is that it is not logical to presume that alllllllll Special Interest Groups have the same requirements to meet the needs of their constituants, and by simply dictating they all have to be treated exactly the same is simplistic and short sighted...

dme out....