[SCG] RE: SCG meeting

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Tue Nov 29 16:50:19 EST 2005

At the risk of life and limb (and holding my tongue and fingers as best I
can) I would like to please ask ALL of you to take a deep breath and READ
the ASCE POLICY,  the Stock Assessment Manual Policy, and the SCG BYLAWS!!
Once you do that, I hope you will gain a greater appreciation of what a
unique club the SCG really is within the framework of CORSA.  This club,
above all others, has it codified IN ITS BYLAWS and Policies that the
information gleaned from its activities will be made available to CORSA for
publishing, and all material obtained will revert to the CPF if the SCG is
dissolved.

SCG was formed to HELP CORSA!  The ASCE is the motor that will drive the
engine of research and participation.  It has all been carefully crafted to
not interfere with other established CORSA functions.

Talk all you want about the other SIGs, the River Cruises, or even Tech
Sessions.  The ASCE is the one SIG formed to advance the knowledge of the
very heart of our organization and to give the information to CORSA.  The
ACSE would be the biggest Tech session of them all.

But, maybe this is too big a concept for CORSA to grasp.  Maybe something
like this is better left for clubs like AACA or Classic Chevies.  If so,
that's too bad.

Read the documents, people.  Read the d**m documents.

You can find them all here:
http://members.cox.net/whubbell/Stock%20Corvair%20Group/Hello%20to%20all%20new%20and%20prior%20members.htm

Bill Hubbell