[SCG] IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ!!

The Claypool's tatra at urbancom.net
Tue Nov 29 23:02:32 EST 2005

Kent- by resending this email with the paragraph that includes 'These three
people have collectively decided that there is no place in the CORSA
convention, to be held next year in Buffalo, NY, for the ASCE,..." you have
made it sound like "we" have cancelled or banned the SCG from meeting. THIS
IS NOT SO. The SGC has a meeting on the official schedule for Thursday  from
3:30 to 5PM. The SGC can choose the meeting format and location. The time
slot is there, and has been since the schedule was finalized two weeks ago.
There have been a jillion emails back and forth today trying to clear this
up and now you sent the one that started it all over again.
lc