[Corsabod] Re: [SCG] SCG - ASCE at Buffalo Convention - Proposal PLEASE READ

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Nov 30 15:26:14 EST 2005

Nah.
I'm still known in my neighborhood. It is in "transition", but that's when being 6"/325 helps out some.

Last time I was home (June), Some young kid was hanging out-outside a local convienence store that is managed by a childhood friend. When he asked me "What are you doing in my neighborhood?" I picked him up by his shirt, jacked him up against the brick wall, and informed him--"Wrong Answer Shitbird---this is MY Neighborhood--Wanna fight about it?  he declined, and as soon as I let him go, he took off. My pal the manager inside just about peed himself laughing.

I just told him "he better ask someone". My parents were born and raised in that neigborhood, and so was I. Mom just moved out 2 weeks ago, after 77 years in the neighborhood, 50 at the same address.

Hank