[SCG] Re: 64 vair

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Mon Oct 24 20:51:55 EDT 2005

Bill,
Thanks! Here are the other letter codes:
D = Red, all models

C = Saddle

F is for all Fawn in all models

Dave

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:32:06 -0400 "Bill Hubbell" <whubbell at cox.net>
writes:
Here is a Word file I made once which contains the paint codes for 1964
interiors.  I took the information off the paint chip chart I mentioned
below.  It does not reference the single letter codes used on the body
plates, but we are generally able to translate those codes.  For
instance, we know that:

A=medium Aqua Poly. (12533)
B=Medium Blue Poly (12531)
E=Black (9248)
F=Fawn (but I'm not sure which one)
Q=Ivory (8259)

I am still looking for the rest of the letter codes

I have also attached my database (Excel file) of Corvair VINs, body Tags,
and options.  I am always looking to add to this file.  Of course, it
would be better to put it in a true database file, but that has to wait
until we get the SCG database up and running.

Bill