[SCG] Re: 64 vair

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Oct 25 01:39:57 EDT 2005

I think you can tell that Light Fawn was used in cars (like the Corvair)
because it has a darker counterpart (Medium), which was needed to do the
doors vs. dash difference. The other colors used Medium & Dark; Fawn appears
to have used Light and Medium.

I am not 100% certain of this.

It's interesting that flat black is listed as not being Corvair even though
gloss black is. Does that mean Corvair used gloss black only on cars with
black interior paint?

--Kent

  _____