[SCG] 64 Interior Colors

Richard W Thompson Richard.W.Thompson at usa.dupont.com
Tue Oct 25 16:12:24 EDT 2005

I will check out the white color on the DuPont charts and get back to you
on it (never really paid any attention to the white for whatever reason..).

I don't have a scanner here at the house so I can't get a scanned copy of
what I have out to you.

Rich

             "Bill Hubbell"
             <whubbell at cox.net
                                       Richard W Thompson/AE/DuPont at DuPont
             10/25/2005 03:55                                           cc
             PM                        <scg-list at tiger.skiblack.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [SCG] 64 Interior Colors
             Please respond to
              "Bill Hubbell"
             <whubbell at umich.e
                    du>

What about the white color, Rich - is that also incorrect on the Ditzler
chart?

Could you reproduce (scan, whatever) the DuPont chart for that year?

Bill