[SCG] 1964 Color Chart Revised again

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Thu Oct 27 00:00:09 EDT 2005

Of course, I meant Excel, not Word....

Bill

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill Hubbell
  To: scg-list at tiger.skiblack.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:57 PM
  Subject: [SCG] 1964 Color Chart Revised again

  I learned how to adjust the colors in Word, so now they are closer to approximating the correct colors.  I did this by memory - I think it might be possible to copy colors directly from a chart or car at some point, but the important information is the numbers, anyway.

  I also edited out the descriptions of items not found on 1964 Corvairs, and I formatted the spreadsheet to print on a single 81/2 x 11 page (landscape mode).

  I am assuming that the corrections I made in the colors will translate with the file. - if not, then I just wasted my time.

  Enjoy.

  Bill